You may be uncomfortable with contracting a bookkeeping service– maybe there are times you need to write checks immediately or see invoices that don’t make sense. With
, these fears are alleviated. Our technology allows you to continue doing all of these things! The idea is to make bookkeeping an invisible task that takes none of your time, yet you still retain 100% control of your business and your life. Read more
How does it work? We will visit your company to determine how your business is operating. If an unskilled bookkeeper has set up your accounting software, the resulting reports are not meaningful in determining where your profit centers lie. Our CPAs will review your account classifications and accounting procedures to determine if you are using your accounting software to its fullest potential. Then we’ll set up a process that will gather the necessary financial information. Invoices will be faxed or emailed to our office with any adjustments or payment comments you wish to make. The faxes are converted to electronic files and entered into your accounting software. When you’re comfortable, all invoices can then be sent directly to our office, thereby freeing up time for you and your staff.
In the end, you’ll have access to all your accounting data, in real time, from anywhere in the world. Through a totally secure web-based link that uses the same data safeguards as an ATM!
Our goal is to make bookkeeping an invisible task that takes none of your time. We:
- Cut bookkeeping costs $10,000 to $20,000 per year.
- Have real numbers every day at 5 PM.
- No more hiring or managing the position.
- 100% control of all money – only you can write checks.
How we do it:
- A degreed bookkeeper reviews your books.
- Source documents are faxed, scanned or sent directly to the bookkeeper.
- RDP is used to access software from your office or from our office.
- Data entry clerks do the basic entries.
- Cell phones or credit cards are used to track miscellaneous expenses.
- Online banking is used to improve cash management.
Services you will receive.
Our Bookkeepers give you real numbers at 5:00 PM every day without the problems of hiring and managing personnel.
- File bookkeeping data
- Input payables
- Set bills for payment
- Print and mail invoices
- Payroll services
- Answer accounting questions
- Record deposits
- Post accounts receivable
- Reconcile checks
- Handle government paperwork
- Run sales reports
- Analyze cash flow
Build a Well Run Business & Save Money!
Helping you build a well-run business:
- 50 years ago a well-run business had a switchboard operator.
- 40 years ago a well-run business had an elevator operator.
- 30 years ago a well-run business had a janitor.
- 20 years ago a well-run business had a typing pool.
- 10 years ago a well-run business had a telephone receptionist.
- 3 years ago a well-run business had a computer tech at hand.
Now technology allows you to remove the bookkeeping function and save $10,000 or more per year with better results!.
You make the calculation, then we will provide the quote.
Use Real Numbers to Better Manage Your Business.
Real Numbers that will help you manage your business better everyday.
Introducing the 5 at 5:00 PM
Every business owner should take 5 minutes at the end of the day and see exactly where their business is. Are you focusing on your profits? Where is your money? By looking at these 5 critical numbers from home, office, or a hotel room 1,000 miles away, you are keeping on top of your business. With ASP (application service technology) you can see your bookkeeping data (we call it the score card) from any location.
“Each day at 5:00 PM I log on to my accounting software and review these 5 numbers. They give me an exact picture of how I’m doing.”
What are the critical numbers that will help you manage your business?
Your critical numbers may be different, but here is an example of what can be checked daily:
- Cash on hand;
- Sales for that day and month to date;
- Accounts payable for the next 7 and 30 days;
- Accounts receivable for the next 7 days;
- Profits for today and month to date.
Calculate your cost of bookkeeping to see what you should do.
CFO for the Day
Your business is growing, and you need more financial leadership than just a bookkeeper can provide. The only problem is, you can’t justify the cost of a full-time chief financial officer yet. We have the solution– a Saxon, Secord, Thaney & Associates CPAs, P.C. CFO for the Day. Depending on your need, one of our CPAs will come to your office one day each week, month, or quarter to provide the short- and long-range vision, global perspective and focused insight better financial decisions are based on. Read more.
Imagine having the exact status of your business at your fingertips, 24/7. From anywhere in the world.
Imagine. From anywhere in the world, you can know exactly how your business is doing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our most important goal is to provide accurate financial data to your desktop every day by 5:00 PM. We will help you determine which five critical numbers you should check on daily. What you can measure, you can manage, and what you can manage, you can improve. You can look forward to a better picture of your business.
Even if you can’t afford a full-time CFO, you can’t afford not to have a CFO for the Day.
Effective financial leadership begins by coordinating your accounting procedures. First, we will help clean up your chart of accounts and review proper transaction classifications.We’ll then establish monthly checklists and standard journal entries to organize your financial information. And finally we’ll develop a procedures manual to systematize your processes and create efficient workflows.
Once this foundation is in place, we will help focus the vision for your business. Our monthly or quarterly financial evaluations will delve into all facets of your business– analyticals, trends, ratios– to help put you on the best financial path.
Of course we are concerned with the here and now as well. Our in-depth knowledge of your business and how it works will be instrumental in helping us create a tax plan built around the best tax saving strategies for you.
Finally, because you are only as good as your software allows you to be, we will analyze your computer systems, both software and hardware, and make recommendations for improving your entire computerized accounting system. We will put our extensive knowledge of the latest technologies for improved office efficiencies to work for you! So make our highly skilled, insightful advisers your key to financial success. Make us your CFO for the Day.
A leading cause of business failure is inadequate record keeping. Which is why having the right information to properly manage your business affairs is so important. Our technology department can help you choose the right software for your business, allowing you to have the information that you need at your fingertips. We are knowledgeable on the new automated accounting systems that will relieve administrative concerns so you can concentrate on building your business. Read more.
Our Accounting Software and Implementation Services When considering the installation of an accounting software system, you want to be certain to get the one that’s best for your business. That’s why we work with you to evaluate your company’s accounting system to determine your specific accounting and information reporting needs.
We will identify and select the accounting software package that meets your needs. Then, we’ll help install the new system, set up system parameters, load the company’s data, and train your staff how to properly use the newly installed package. You’ll also receive our ongoing support to ensure that the system operates as intended in the future.
Professional, Independent Advice
Since hundreds of accounting software packages are available, it is difficult to know which package will best meet your needs. Don’t rely on the advice of a salesperson who is not trained in evaluating your accounting needs. Call a professional CPA for independent advice you need to make the right decisions. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
Do You Need Assistance with Your Automated Accounting System?
You need our help if:
- Monthly financial statements are not received on a timely basis.
- Financial statements are inaccurate.
- Tax penalties have been paid.
- Revenue has been lost due to poor record keeping.
A leading cause of business failure is inadequate record keeping
As a business owner or manager, you need the right information to properly manage your business affairs.
With our help, a new automated system could relieve administrative concerns so you can concentrate on building a successful business.
Many businesses can’t afford, or don’t really need, a full time payroll and Human Resources position but they do need to pay their employees! That’s where we come in. Saxon, Secord, Thaney & Associates, CPAs, P.C. can organize your weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll with live or direct deposit checks, make sure that the proper taxes are taken out of employees wages, that shareholder’s insurance is recorded on W-2s, coordinate the withdrawal of state and federal taxes, file the quarterly tax returns, and provide and file yearly W-2s on your behalf.
QuickBooks® & Peachtree Hosting
Imagine, not having to purchase software, upgrades, 24/7 access from anywhere with internet access, always having a backup, not having to pay for disaster recovery, not having to get your files to or from your accountant. Read more.
What is Hosting? It’s:
- SECURITY! Computer crash, power outage, hurricane; your data is always safely and securely backed up on our offsite server!
- SAFE! Stored on our secure server, you never have to worry about anyone outside your company viewing your data.
- CONVENIENT! If you have internet, you have access, 24/7!
- GUARANTEED! Every fifteen minutes we will have all your data backed up on a secure server.
- EFFICIENT! You no longer have to wait for your books to be returned from your accountant, they have access the same time you do!
- FREE UPGRADE! That’s right, you will be upgraded at no charge yearly!
- RELIEF! Have you ever made an error that you can’t fix? No problem! One call and we can reset our server in fifteen minute intervals to remove recently recorded transactions.
- CONNECTED! Have a question for one of our accountants? They can view the program at the same time WITH you!
- EASY! You never have to run a back up again, we perform it every fifteen minutes!
- MONEY SAVINGS! A steal at $60*/month, per user!
* Not a Saxon, Secord, Thaney & Associates, CPAs, P.C. client? No Problem! Your fee is $65/month, per user. Need Enterprise Edition? Call for pricing.
As QuickBooks Professional Advisors, we are committed to making sure all QuickBooks users are getting the most from their systems. Along those lines, it has come to our attention that many QuickBooks users with merchant account processing may be overpaying fees, spending unnecessary time reconciling monthly merchant statements and having undue exposure due to a lack of compliance with PCI standards. Read more
Along those lines, we have made arrangements with Innovative Merchant Systems, an Intuit affiliate company, to provide a free audit of your monthly merchant account statement to review these key areas and provide a brief report of their findings.
What you do with the information in this report is completely up to you, but at the very least you will be aware of ways in which you might be able to save money, time, and reduce exposure.
As a next step, please fax a copy of your latest monthly merchant account statement directly to us at 800-419-9556. If there are seasonal variations in your business, please send statements representing the highs and lows. If you prefer, you may scan and email the statements to info@SaxonSecord.com.